MOGUARD News Listing
Please forward any inquiries about the listed articles, or about an article that doesn’t appear on this page (due to archiving) to the Missouri National Guard Public Affairs office @ 573-638-9846. Additional contact options are available on the Contact Us page.
- Missouri National Guard, Defense Intelligence Agency open joint reserve intelligence center in St. LouisMissouri National Guard, Defense Intelligence Agency open joint reserve intelligence center in St. Louis By Capt. Phil Fountain, Missouri National Guard Public Affairs Office ST. LOUIS – Leaders from the Missouri National Guard and the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) gathered at Jefferson Barracks on March 6 to celebrate the opening of a new Joint Reserve […]14 March 2019
- Missouri Guard exceeds recruiting goals in fiscal year 2018Missouri Guard exceeds recruiting goals in fiscal year 2018 Courtesy: Missouri National Guard Public Affairs Office JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – At a time when other components are struggling with recruiting, the Missouri National Guard finished the fiscal year over 100 percent strength. Both the Missouri Army and Air National Guard finished the year at approximately […]19 October 2018
- Martin promoted to brigadier generalMartin promoted to brigadier general By 2nd Lt. Molly Talmadge, Missouri National Guard Public Affairs JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – Maj. Gen. Stephen L. Danner, the adjutant general of Missouri, presided over the promotion and ceremonial pinning of Col. Sharon A. Martin, assistant adjutant general – Army, to the rank of brigadier general in the Missouri […]16 July 2018
- National Guard Rescues Border Patrol Canine in DistressNational Guard Rescues Border Patrol Canine in Distress Courtesy: U.S. Customs and Border Protection TUCSON, Ariz. (July 3, 2018) – National Guard personnel serving under Operation Guardian Support saved the life of a Tucson Sector Border Patrol canine experiencing a medical emergency today. A joint Operation Guardian Support aircrew responded to a K-9 handler’s call for […]6 July 2018
- Missouri and Oklahoma Guardsmen become Warrant OfficersMissouri and Oklahoma Guardsmen become Warrant Officers Courtesy: Missouri National Guard Public Affairs FORT McClellan, Ala. – Six Missouri and Oklahoma National Guardsmen from the 140th Regiment – Missouri Regional Training Institute, Ft. Leonard Wood were among those graduating from Reserve Component Warrant Officer Candidate School during ceremonies hosted Saturday, April 21st at Ft. McClellan, […]25 April 2018
- Veterans Recognition Program expands to include Gulf War, IraqVeterans Recognition Program expands to include Gulf War, Iraq Missouri National Guard Public Affairs JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – Missouri’s Veterans Recognition Program is now accepting applications from Veterans who served on active duty during recent conflicts in Iraq. The Operation Desert Storm/Desert Shield and Operation Iraqi Freedom/New Dawn Veterans Recognition Awards are now being offered […]2 April 2018
- Missouri Army Guard detachment named a top unit by DoD commandMissouri Army Guard detachment named a top unit by DoD command By 1st Lt. Phil Fountain, Missouri National Guard Public Affairs JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – The Missouri Army National Guard’s Detachment 2, Company C of the 2-245th Aviation Regiment, based in Jefferson City, has been named the 2017 Joint Operational Support Airlift Center Unit […]14 February 2018
- Missouri Guard State Judge Advocate retires after 31 yearsMissouri Guard State Judge Advocate retires after 31 years By Missouri National Guard Public Affairs JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – Missouri National Guard’s State Judge Advocate retired this month after serving more than 31 years in uniform. Col. David Lowe was joined by family and friends during a retirement ceremony at the Missouri National Guard headquarters […]22 December 2017
- Missouri Air National Guard chief of staff lays out vision for force’s futureJEFFERSON CITY, Mo. – The Missouri Air National Guard chief of staff is pursuing a three-year agenda focused on ethical leadership and improved processes across the Missouri Air National Guard. By making processes more transparent, and highlighting opportunities for the state’s more than 2,200 Airmen, Brig. Gen. Christopher Knapp has an ambitious program that will […]13 December 2017
- TAG’s 2017 Holiday GreetingThe Adjutant General (TAG), Maj. General Steve Danner sends out a holiday greeting with his wife Mrs. Katie Danner. 7 December 2017
- Missouri allows Guard Airman to avoid student loans, dream bigMissouri allows Guard Airman to avoid student loans, dream big By 1st Lt. Phil Fountain, Missouri National Guard Public Affairs JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri – At a time when America’s youth are increasingly concerned with student loan debt, tuition assistance is consistently ranked as a top reason many join the Missouri Air National Guard. The opportunity […]5 December 2017
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.