Please look at our links for upcoming events and registration.
Continue to watch here and our FB page (link below)
for upcoming events!
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR FRIENDS & FUN?!!!
Come join our group!
CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM PURPOSE:
- Offer military youth opportunities to develop leadership and teamwork skills
- Teach military youth coping skills to deal with the many changes and adjustments they encounter
- Build resiliency in military youth through increasing positive coping skills and adjustment
- Support guard youth by building relationships and community with other guard children
- Encourage responsibility, patriotism, and character plus traits
- Educate youth about risk taking activities and positive decision making
- Educate school and community staff on the military cycle of deployment and the impact it has for military families
- Work with school staff to support military youth and provide resource referrals