Please look at our links for upcoming events and registration.
Continue to watch here and our FB page (link below)
for upcoming events!
Our very own Missouri Teen Advisory Council
Member, Zachary, WON the Operation
Homefront Military Child of the Year Award!!!!
We are SO Proud of him!
CHILD AND YOUTH PROGRAM PURPOSE:
- Offer military youth opportunities to develop leadership and teamwork skills
- Teach military youth coping skills to deal with the many changes and adjustments they encounter
- Build resiliency in military youth through increasing positive coping skills and adjustment
- Support guard youth by building relationships and community with other guard children
- Encourage responsibility, patriotism, and character plus traits
- Educate youth about risk taking activities and positive decision making
- Educate school and community staff on the military cycle of deployment and the impact it has for military families
- Work with school staff to support military youth and provide resource referrals