Welcome to the Missouri National Guard's Resiliency web page!
Maj. Gen. Steve Danner gives suicide awareness message [HD]
The Resilience Program focuses on strengthening the six dimensions of strength which support service members and their Families during adversity.
- Spiritual Resilience - Teaches service members the importance of staying true to their core values, and balancing stressors with things that feed their spirit.
- Emotional Resilience - Service members learn about stress reduction techniques and are encouraged to seek help when emotions seem unbearable.
- Family Resilience - Focuses on the importance of the relationship between a service member and their Family and teaches key factors healthy Families should possess.
- Physical Resilience - Informs service members of the importance of taking care of their body through nutrition, exercising regularly and adequate sleep has on reacting-to and overcoming adversity.
- Financial Resilience - Service members are introduced to the basic functions of finance. Topics include, income and budget and credit and debt management.
- Social Resilience - Instills people connection and the importance of the sense of belonging.
POC: W01 Gilbert, Resiliency OIC, ext. 7727