National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7 Sexual Assault Helpline
Need to Get Away?
- This romantic weekend is designed to help you live and love before deployment starting with a strong family foundation!
- Just getting back from deployment, about to deploy?
- Are your kids college-bound or out of the house, feeling that empty nest?
- Are you a Missouri National Guard Citizen-Soldier serving the State of Missouri and your Country?
Take some time out for yourself and join us for a fun-filled weekend! No cost! Confidential
These training are a fresh approach to relationships, not therapy. It is for soldiers who want to make/continue healthy and fulfilling relationships.
Strong Bonds PREP is a fresh approach and is education, not therapy. It is for couples who want to make/continue a healthy and fulfilling marriage. It is a skills and principles building curriculum designed to help partners increase their connection with one another.
Take some time out for yourselves and join us for a fun-filled weekend! No cost! Confidential!
FY19 Strong Bonds Training
As registration becomes available for an event, that event will be hyperlinked. Click on the event to register for that date.
Training For Married Couples (limited to 30 couples per event):
- 14-16, 2018 December – Branson (couples)
- 18-20, 2019 January – Kansas City (couples)
- 15-17, 2019 February – Lake Ozark (couples)
- 26-28, 2019 April – Branson (couples)
- 21-23, 2019 June -Kansas City (couples)
- 19-21, 2019 July – St. Louis (couples)
- 23-25, 2019 August – Branson (couples)
- 20-22, 2019 September – Lake Ozark (couples)