National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7 Sexual Assault Helpline
Need to Get Away?
- This romantic weekend is designed to help you live and love before deployment starting with a strong family foundation!
- Just getting back from deployment, about to deploy?
- Are your kids college-bound or out of the house, feeling that empty nest?
- Are you a Missouri National Guard Citizen-Soldier serving the State of Missouri and your Country?
Take some time out for yourself and join us for a fun-filled weekend! No cost! Confidential
These training are a fresh approach to relationships, not therapy. It is for soldiers who want to make/continue healthy and fulfilling relationships.
Strong Bonds PREP is a fresh approach and is education, not therapy. It is for couples who want to make/continue a healthy and fulfilling marriage. It is a skills and principles building curriculum designed to help partners increase their connection with one another.
Take some time out for yourselves and join us for a fun-filled weekend! No cost! Confidential!
FY18 Strong Bonds Training
Training For Married Couples (limited to 30 couples per event):
- 23 – 25 Mar 18 (registration cut-off is 15 Mar 18) – Branson
- 20 – 22 Apr 18 (registration cut-off is 10 Apr 18) – St. Louis
- 22 – 24 Jun 18 (registration cut-off is 13 Jun 18) – Kansas City
Training for Families (Limited to 30 families per event. Soldier, spouse (if applicable), and children.)
- No FY18 scheduled training for Families
Training For Singles:
- No FY18 scheduled training for Singles