National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
24/7 Sexual Assault Helpline
Need to Get Away?
- This romantic weekend is designed to help you live and love before deployment starting with a strong family foundation!
- Just getting back from deployment, about to deploy?
- Are your kids college-bound or out of the house, feeling that empty nest?
- Are you a Missouri National Guard Citizen-Soldier serving the State of Missouri and your Country?
Take some time out for yourself and join us for a fun-filled weekend! No cost! Confidential
These training are a fresh approach to relationships, not therapy. It is for soldiers who want to make/continue healthy and fulfilling relationships.
Strong Bonds PREP is a fresh approach and is education, not therapy. It is for couples who want to make/continue a healthy and fulfilling marriage. It is a skills and principles building curriculum designed to help partners increase their connection with one another.
Take some time out for yourselves and join us for a fun-filled weekend! No cost! Confidential!
FY19 Strong Bonds Training
As registration becomes available for an event, that event will be hyperlinked. Click on the event to register for that date.
Training For Married Couples (limited to 30 couples per event):
- 19-21 OCT 18 – couples; Lake Ozark
- 16-18 NOV 18 – couples; St. Louis
- 14-16 DEC 18 – couples; Branson
- 18-20 JAN 19 – couples; Kansas City
- 15-17 FEB 19 – couples; Lake Ozark
- 26-28 APR 19 – couples; St. Louis21-23 JUN 19 – couples; Kansas City
- 19-21 JUL 19 – couples; St. Louis
- 23-25 AUG 19 – couples; Branson
- 20-22 SEP 19 – couples; Lake Ozark
Training for Families (Limited to 30 families per event. Soldier, spouse (if applicable), and children.)
- 22-24 MAR 19 – Fam; Branson
Training For Singles:
- 17-19 MAY 19 – singles; Lake Ozark